HYDRAFACIAL® IN BROCKVILLE, ONTARIO
Quick ‘Pick-Me-Up’ for Your Skin with No Downtime and Instant Results?
Now available at the Brockville MediSpa, the HydraFacial® is the new “it” treatment for non-invasive medical-grade skin treatments. Suitable for all skin types, it particularly shines when it comes to treating fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, enlarged pores, acne-prone and congested skin (and even rosacea with a modified protocol). HydraFacial® immediately hydrates and improves the look and health of your skin, leaving it feeling refreshed and polished while providing ongoing results. With no downtime or irritation, it is the preferred treatment for both men and women. Read our blog.
What Is A HydraFacial®?
The HydraFacial® uses patented Vortex-Fusion technology to exfoliate and restore the appearance and health of the skin. The treatment offers immediate and noticeable results and only takes about 30 -45 minutes to complete. Patients often describe the experience as very relaxing and refreshing.
First there’s a cleansing and exfoliating component to uncover a new layer of skin (microdermabrasion is out, the much gentler hydra-dermabrasion is in!). This is followed by the Glysal™ Peel which provides the benefits of peeling without scaling. The next step is the removal of debris from the pores ( vacuum extraction). Finally, infusion of antioxidants and peptides brings out a beautiful glow.
® Includes the Following Steps:
- Vortex-Exfoliation – Activ-4™ serum removes dead skin cells to uncover healthy skin.
- Vortex-Peel – Glysal™ serum, a mixture of Glycolic and Salicylic Acids delivers the benefits of a peel without post-peel scaling.
- Vortex-Extraction – Patented, painless vortex-suction cleans out pores with the help of Beta-HD™ serum.
- Vortex-Fusion – Antiox+™ serum is delivered to nourish and protect skin with Antioxidants, Peptides and Hyaluronic Acid.
- Extend and Protect – Maintain results at home with a skin care program featuring the same ingredients that are used in the treatment.
Is HydraFacial® Right For Me?
Absolutely. Firstly, what makes this treatment so impressive is that it works on all skin types. The treatment exfoliates, hydrates and reduces skin irritation. Both men and women can benefit from it. This treatment is worth considering given how effective it is in addressing the following concerns:
- Fine lines and Wrinkles
- Elasticity and Firmness
- Even Tone and Vibrancy
- Skin Texture
- Brown Spots
- Oily and Congested Skin
- Enlarged Pores
No downtime is required after the procedure. You can return to your regular activities immediately. Your skin will have a beautiful glow and look radiant. Broad spectrum sun protection with at least a SPF of 30 is recommended for daily use during and after treatments.