HAIR RESTORATION IN BROCKVILLE, ONTARIO
What Causes Hair Loss and Thinning Hair?
Hair loss and thinning hair is a common condition affecting both males and females. In Canada, approximately 60% of men experience male-pattern baldness, and up to 40% of women over 50 are affected by female-pattern baldness. While hair loss may seem like an aesthetic issue, it can affect a person’s confidence and self-esteem.
Below are some physiological causes of hair loss and thinning hair:
- Natural aging of scalp tissue and hair follicles
- Nutrient deficiencies
- Harsh chemicals in styling products
- Excess Dihydrotestosterone, or DHT
- Illness or disease
- Other factors
Can Anything Be Done About it?
There is great news for individuals affected by hair loss and thinnin hair. As long as active hair follicles are still present, this condition can be halted and even reversed. Brockville MediSpa has recently introduced an exciting new hair growth treatment by XCELLARIS PRO. The procedure combines eDermaStamp® microneedling with potent topical ingredients that repair the hair follicles and surrounding tissue.
Unlike most topical products, the active ingredients in XCELLARIS PRO penetrate deeper with the help of eDermaStamp® microneedling. The device creates thousands of micro-channels in the scelp which increase absorption of treatment serums by 80%. By restoring healthy hair function, patients can once again enjoy a fuller, thicker head of hair.
XCELLARIS PRO Hair Growth Treatment
The XCELLARIS PRO treatment has the following benefits:
- Slowed hair loss
- Stronger hair roots
- Increased thickness and density
- Healthier hair follicles and skin tissue
- Optimal anchoring of hair roots
The XCELLARIS PRO treatments go hand-in-hand with a take-home Hair Growth Set. To continue the treatment at home and for optimum results, the set contains four ampoules of Hair Repair, four ampoules of Skin Rejuvenation Vitamin (both disposable) and a bottle of Hair Lotion, with pipette for precise dosage for daily hair care.
Hair Restoration Results: Thicker, Fuller Head of Hair
Visible improvement can be seen after eight weekly sessions of eDermaStamp® XCELLARIS PRO microneedling treatments.
How Does it Work?
Microneedling with the eDermaStamp® increases absorption of the active ingredients by 80% (versus 7% without eDermaStamp®). The micro-channels in the scalp help to deliver active ingredients with maximum efficacy. This stimulates micro-circulation and creates an optimum environment for healthy hair to grow.
XCELLARIS PRO Powerful Active Ingredients
- Ginseng Extract – Anchors the roots of hair follicles to the scalp and prevents hair thinning.
- Caffeine – Powerful antioxidant that stimulates blood supply to the roots and blocks DHT.
- Vitamin-B Complex – B-Vitamins stimulate blood supply to the roots, increasing the activity of cells around the scalp.
- Copper Peptide – Potent DHT blocker with anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Saw Palmetto Berry Extract (Serenoa serrulata fruit) – One of the best known natural ingredients to block DHT.
- Biotin – Derived from grain and nuts, biotin is known to boost the production of keratin – a protein which makes up the hair.
- Amino Acid Complex – The building blocks of keratin and other proteins that support healthy hair growth.
- Corn Seed Extract – Improves blood flow to hair follicles. A natural emollient that moisturizesthe scalp and hair by keeping the hair follicles hydrated and well-nourished.
- Rosemary Oil – Rosemary essential oil is known for its ability to improve cellular generation and blood circulation in hair follicles.
- Clary Sage Oil – Clary sage essential oil helps to balance scalp oils and increases cellular metabolism.
- Vitamin-C – Powerful antioxidant which helps stimulate collagen — an important part of hair structure.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Enriches the scalp with moisture and keeps the follicles well-hydrated. Hyaluronic acid is also a natural antioxidant.
- Grape Seed Oil – Rich with vitamin E and linoleic acid which hydrate the scalp and stimulate hair growth.
XCELLARIS PRO Hair Restoration Recovery
No downtime is required after the procedure. You can return to your regular activities immediately. You may experience some redness after the procedure that can easily be covered up with mineral powder that will also provide you with sun protection. Broad spectrum sun protection with at least a SPF of 30 is recommended for daily use during and after treatments.
Hair Restoration Safety and Risks
Hair restoration with the eDermastamp® and XCELLARIS PRO is extremely safe with minimal downtime. Do you want to learn more about achieving a fuller head of hair? Give us a call and Dr. Steyn’s will provide you with a comprehensive individualized plan for subtle, progressive and age appropriate rejuvenation, ensuring a natural appearance.To request your personal consultation call 613-342-0220.