DERMAFRAC™ MICRONEEDLING IN BROCKVILLE, ONTARIO
DermaFrac™ Targets Multiple Skin Aging and Texture Concerns
The treatment combines microdermabrasion, microneedling with infusion of high-grade tretment skin serums followed by LED therapy to rejuvenate and smooth the skin. A series of DermaFrac™ sessions can effectively stimulate collagen and fibroblast activity deep in dermal layers, resulting in a skin thickening and firming effect. This pain-free and zero downtime procedure also helps to smooth the skin’s texture, soften fine lines and wrinkles, fade hyperpigmentation and reduce the appearance of acne scars.
Vacuum-Assisted Microneedling with Simultaneous Infusion of Targeted Skin Serums
The latest in Microneedling and infusion technology, DermaFrac™ delivers essential nutrients directly to the skin with the help of microneedles and suction. As the skin is lifted by the suction, the tiny needles create micro-channels which helps the serums penetrate deep into the epidermis. The treatment can be performed all over the face, including the delicate lip and under-eye area to achieve optimum results.
The Following Treatment Serums Are Used with DermaFrac™
- Hydrate: Hyaluronic acid attracts 1000 times its weight in water and bathes every skin cell in vital hydration for ultimate suppleness and softness.
- Clarify: Powerful duo of salicylic acid and lactic acid balance oily, congested and acne-prone skin by clearing out clogged pores and destroying blemish-causing bacteria.
- Rejuvenate: Active anti-aging ingredients help to boost collagen production and relax facial muscles for a smoother and firmer appearance.
- Lighten: Works to reduce all types of hyperpigmentation by inhibiting melanin production in the skin. A series of sessions can dramatically improve skin tone and texture.
- Growth Factors: This serum contains powerful peptides, vitamins and moisturizers for more youthful skin.
- Vitamin C – 2% Ethyl Ascorbic Acid: Powerful antioxidant that combats free radical damage and boosts skin health and vitality.
How does it work?
DermFrac™ Combines the Following:
- Microdermabrasion, a non-invasive crystal free treatment to remove the flaky dead cells on the skin surface and polish the skin
- Microneedling, a painless procedure that uses hundreds of tiny microscopic needles on a small roller to produce micro channels for introduction of serums to the deeper layers of the skin as well as stimulating collagen production for skin rejuvenation. If you have open skin lesions or broken skin a massage tip without needles can be used to infuse the serum.
- Serum Infusion to target specific skin conditions. It is done simultaneously with the micro needling. There are four different serums available to ensure an individualized treatment plan.
- LED therapy, the final optional step of the treatment uses one of three different light emitting diodes:red for treating inflammation, irritation and redness, blue for treating acne outbreaks and yellow for collagen production.
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
Results can be seen after just one treatment. 6 treatments every two to four weeks are recommended. Maintenance treatments to retain benefits every one to two months will be beneficial.
The Benefits of the DermFrac™ Procedure
- Four different treatment modalities used during one single treatment session
- Non-surgical procedure with little discomfort and no downtime
- Provide benefits above and beyond those seen with microdermabrasion as a standalone treatment
- Individualized selection of treatment serums
- Simultaneous infusion of the serum as the micro-needling device is moved over the skin
- A cost-effective treatment
- An alternative to fractional skin laser resurfacing, but results are not to the same degree as channels are not as deep.Beneficial for less severe skin corrections.
- Less costly than fractional laser treatment and less potential side effects
- No bleeding and no pain
- Expect a reduction in wrinkles, fine lines, scars, large pores, uneven skin tone and signs of aging and sun damaged skin
No downtime is required after the procedure. You can return to your regular activities immediately. You may experience some redness after the procedure that can easily be covered up with mineral powder that will also provide you with sun protection.Broad spectrum sun protection with at least a SPF of 30 is recommended for daily use during and after treatments.
DermaFrac™ Safety and Risks
DermaFrac is safe and effective for many conditions and skin types. It is a shallow treatment penetrating above the nerve endings and capillaries, resulting in no pain or bleeding. Retinoid and Vitamin A products should be avoided before and during treatments. It can cause some irritation and flaking while your skin adjusts to the better absorption of product.
Do you want to learn more about Dr. Steyn’s DermaFrac™ Procedure? I will provide you with a comprehensive individualized plan for subtle, progressive and age appropriate rejuvenation, ensuring a natural appearance.To request your personal consultation call 613-342-0220.