LATISSE IN BROCKVILLE, ONTARIO
Grow your own eyelashes longer and thicker!
What is Latisse?
LATISSE® (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution) 0.03% is a FDA and Health Canada approved prescription treatment for hypotrichosis (inadequate or sparse lashes) to grow eyelashes longer, fuller and darker. It is a simple treatment that is easy to use. One drop of Latisse is applied to the base of the upper lashes of each eye before going to bed with one of the applicators provided.
Are the results immediate?
According to the LATISSE® clinical study, results were visible as early as 8 weeks with optimal results reported at 16 weeks. The growth is gradual over time.
The Benefits of the Latisse
What are the benefits Latisse?
- Once a day treatment
- Easy application
- Self applied
- Visible results
How does LATISSE® work?
It is believed to work by lengthening the growth phase of the eyelash hair cycles as well as increasing the number of lashes in the growth phase.
How do I use Latisse?
- Latisse must be used exactly as directed to reduce the risk of complications and side effects.
- Place one drop on the single use one per eye applicator.
- Bottle tip should not touch any other surface to avoid contamination.
- Sterile applicators may only be used on one eye and then discarded. Reuse of applicators increases the potential for contamination and infections.
- Do not apply Latisse to bottom lashes.
- Do not use Latisse more than once per day. Additional application will not increase results but will increase the risk of possible complication and side effects.
- Upon discontinuation of Latisse eyelash growth is expected to return to its pre-use level.
- Do not use Latisse on any other areas of the body. Studies have not been performed as to the safety and effectiveness in any area other than the eyelashes.
Latisse Safety and Risks
What are the major risks and involved with using Latisse?
Latisse should not be used when pregnant or breast feeding. Latisse solution may be absorbed by soft contact lenses. Contact lenses should be removed prior to application of solution and may be reinserted 20 – 30 minutes following its use.
Latisse is generally well tolerated. Hypersensitivity, itchy eyes, infection as well as iris and lid pigmentation are possible side-effects that can occur in less than 4% of patients. Most of these side-effects are mild.
Do you want to learn more about Latisse? I will provide you with a comprehensive individualized plan for subtle, progressive and age appropriate rejuvenation, ensuring a natural appearance. To request your personal consultation call 613-342-0220.